TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE –
- When a reservation in made, either through the web-site, by phone, fax or by e-mail or in any other manner, you accept the following terms and conditions. If payment is made with a credit card, you also authorize Vander Plaat-Executive limousine to charge the full amount of all charges to your credit card.
CONFIRMATION AND RATES
- When making a reservation with Vander Plaat – Executive Limousine Service, a confirmation will be provided and an e-mail forwarded to the e-mail address provided. It will be the traveler’s responsibility to review for complete accuracy.
- If round trip service is requested – two (2) confirmation numbers will be provided. If there is a need to cancel the reservation in the future, both cancellations numbers must be cancelled and a cancellation number will be provided.
- Rates provided are a realistic estimate for the service based on the information provided by our passengers. Additional fees may apply if times are changed, change in the number of passengers requiring a larger car, waiting time, extra stops or any other service deviates from the original reservation made.
NO SHOW AND CANCELLATIONS
- Any cancellation made less than two (2) hours from the scheduled pick up, may be charge the full rate plus 20% gratuity and any sales tax.
- Any passenger leaving the scheduled pick-up location without checking with a dispatcher may be charge the full fare plus applicable gratuities and sales tax.
WAITING TIME AND MISC. EXTRA CHARGES
- All point to point service will allow for a 15 minute grace period before any waiting time charges will be added. Once the grace period has passed, waiting time will be charges at the hourly rate for the vehicle being used and charged in 15 minute increments. In addition, a gratuity and any sales tax will be added to any waiting charges added to the original rate.
- At airports, there will be a 30 minute grace period (45 minutes on international arrivals) provided. Once the grace period has passed.